Got RM150 voucher from Zalora, did a total purchase of RM149.40. Here’s a very quick ASMR unboxing and try-on. Check it out to see what I got and how the fit is on me.
Here are the details of the outfits I bought:
1. ZALORA WORK Cuffed Puff Sleeve Dress (https://invol.co/cl8ppo2), Size S, RM33.90
Stretchy fabric (95% Polyester, 5% Elastane) but might not be comfortable to wear in hot weather due to the fabric. Wash and wear. I thought it would be too long (based on the model’s height) for me but it’s just above my knee. Body-hugging. The length and fit are just nice for me.
2. ZALORA ACTIVE A-Line Skirt (https://invol.co/cl8pprz), Size S, RM28.80
Slightly loose but it’s not a problem. Thick fabric, not transparent. Easy to wear. Zipper at the back. Quite comfortable to wear. This is my favourite.
3. ZALORA WORK Cap Sleeve Button Down Top (https://invol.co/cl8pq0z), Size L, RM29.90
The colour isn’t as bright as shown on the website. More brownish. It wrinkles after wash but it’s not too obvious due to the prints. Very light and airy.
4. ZALORA WORK V Neck Lace Detail Sleeveless Top (https://invol.co/cl8pq2l), Size S, RM23.90
The wrinkles and folding lines are still there after wash. Ironing will be needed for the first time I guess. The fabric (polyester) is very thin but it won’t show off your underwear because of the colour. On close inspection, it looks and feels cheap. Luckily the lace at the neckline isn’t too bad. The armpit holes are a bit big for me but not much of an issue. The fabric is not stretchable but can slip on easily for me. If I go for XS, I might have a hard time putting it on because there is no zipper or buttons. This is my least favourite.
5. ZALORA WORK Collarless Blouse (https://invol.co/cl8pqks), Size L, RM32.90
The fabric is thin but comfortable enough. It wrinkles after wash. The descriptions stated that it’s polyester but it doesn’t feel like it at all. More like cotton.
The video isn’t nicely edited but hopes the video is helpful 🙂