Such long awaited recipe that I had forgotten to share since last year ;p This is not a muffin, it’s actually a cake. It was only placed in a muffin cup. Who says a cake cannot be placed in a muffin cup? Here’s the ingredients:
- 220g butter
- 180g sugar
- 3g salt
- 3 eggs
- 200g low protein flour
- 50g wholemeal flour
- 3g soda
- 5g baking powder
- 80g mashed banana
- Beat butter and sugar until well-mixed.
- Add egg one by one and beat well.
- Add mashed banana. Do it early in the stage when you prepare the ingredients and then after mashed, you can also add in vanilla essence. Don’t worry about it getting brown, the browner the better.
- Mix salt, low protein flour, wholemeal flour, and baking baking powder together then add into the mixture and beat well.
- Pre-heat the oven, 160 degree Celcius.
- You can then place the mixture into muffin cup or tray, only fill the muffin cup or tray 70% full as it will rise.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes with 160 degree Celcius if muffin cups are used. If tray, then 180 degree Celcius for 10-15 minutes. In fact it’s all depending on the size of the tray or the cup.
Don’t they look easy? The thing is that I hate the cleaning up part hehehe…