It’s been a long time not sharing recipe and cooking related post. Here’s one that I did on my YouTube. In fact I did this to join the contest organized by Nestle. Just for the fun of it since I happened to have the ingredients for it and I was planning it as part of my YouTube content. Still awaiting for the winners announcement, finger crossed even though I know my chance isn’t high.
4 Tbsp Nestum Grains & More 3in1 Oat
1 Tbsp Hot water
*Mix both ingredients until pasty.
3 Tbsp All-purpose Flour
1 to 2 Tbsp Sugar (Optional. If you have sweet tooth, feel free to add sugar.)
3 Tbsp melted butter/margarine/oil
1. Combine A and B, mix well.
2. Combine C with AB mixture, mix well.
3. Combine ABC mixture with D, mix well.
4. Grease the cupcake mould.
5. Pour the batter into greased cupcake mould.
6. Steam for 15 to 18 minutes. (This is only applicable for cupcakes/muffins. Bigger cake will need longer time)
7. Ready to eat.
This recipe is versatile enough to modify. All you need to do is replace Nestum Grains & More 3in1 Oat with the same amount of your favourite Nestum Grains & More 3in1 or Milo or Nescafe or combine them all ðŸ˜œ Happy trying!