Remember Hitz.fm Birthday Invasion LIVE Concert 2013 that I attended in KL last month? Kuching is going to have it too! YAY!
From left â€“ right – Mr Choo Meng Chung, Head of Regional Sales, S&S of Celcom Axiata Berhad, Dhan Andreas, Operation Manager Astro Radio Sarawak and DJ UNO, Project E.A.R
It is â€œTime to Muxic with Xplay hitz.fm Sarawak Birthday Invasionâ€ with international and local artistes! The Malaysiaâ€™s No.1 English Radio station, hitz.fm celebrates its birthday with the return of a bigger and better hitz.fm Sarawak Birthday Invasion with LIVE Concert, in cooperation with Xpax, Celcomâ€™s main prepaid brand for youth.
IT IS FREE TO GO! You get to attend concert with cornucopia of local artists and entertainment by scratch and mix DJs including hitz.fm announcers mmmeng, Kiyoshi, Natasha, Ian and Jinny Boy. Catch fantastic LIVE performance by the groundbreaking home-grown artistes such Project E.A.R, Arabyrd, SonaOne and with the hitz.fmâ€™s Jakeman & Skeletor behind the deck.
Not only that, American rapper â€“ producer Lil Jon and the Dutch electro-dance music pioneer Sidney Samson is also set to perform and roar the crowd at this yearâ€™s hitz.fm Sarawak Birthday Invasion LIVE Concert. You will not want to miss the remarkable â€˜King of Crunkâ€™ and the Electro Grooves from this Dutch Whizz.
How to get your free passes?
– On air:
1. Be the first caller through to 420 953 once you hear sonic trigger and answer a simple question.
2. Answer the question correctly will win 3 pairs of orange zone passes.
3. Caller who calls in during the bonus hour will win 3 pairs of purple zone passes which will bring winner up close to the action happening onstage.
1. Log onto sarawak.hitz.fm and answer one true or false question.
2. Then tell us why you want to be at the â€œTime to Muxic Xplay with hitz.fm Sarawak Birthday Invasionâ€.
3. Each winner will win 2 pairs orange zone passes.
1. Upload a creative picture of self with a sign that says â€œI wanna be at the hitz.fm Sarawak Birthday Invasionâ€ and add on the #hitzswakbdayinvasion.
2. Each winner will walk away with 2 pairs orange zone passes.
– On Ground:
1. Track down the hitz.fm Perodua Cruisers during their crosses.
2. Participate in a simple game with the hitz.fm Perodua Cruisers to win 2 pairs of black zone passes.
– Be Xpax customer:
1. Xpax customers can also enjoy free entry simply by registering online via Xpaxâ€™s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/xpaxfb or at the event itself.
2. Simply by reloading your Xpax accounts at the event, you will get extra perks such as free drinks.
3. Xpax customers who reload RM30 at participating dealers from now until 4 November 2013 will be able to get four exclusive passes to get closer to the action.
Be sure to mark it down on your calender, 8 November 2013 (Friday) at Borneo Convention Centre Kuching from 7pm onwards. Come join us at the â€œTime to Muxic with Xplay hitz.fm Sarawak Birthday Invasionâ€ brought to you by hitz.fm Sarawak and Xpax.
Left picture: From 3rd left – Paul D’arcy, CEO of BCCK, from 4th left – Mr Choo Meng Chung, Head of Regional Sales, S&S of Celcom Axiata Berhad. Below left to right – Kiyoshi, hitz.fm announcer, Dhan Andreas, Operation Manager Astro Radio Sarawak, DJ UNO, Project E.A.R and Mmmeng, hitz.fm announcer.
Right picture: Kiyoshi and mmmeng.