I modified this recipe. Instead of using cornflakes I use Honeystar and also replaced some of the ingredients. Honeystar is a type of breakfast cereal that shaped like star and coated with honey.
However, the 4 main ingredients must present:
Self rising flour, egg yolk, fine sugar(can reduce the amount if you don’t like it too sweet), butter.
**Those in red: The amount is up to you.
110gm fine sugar
1 egg yolk
Your desired amount of anyone of **those in red or make a combination (e.g chocolate & dessicated coconut or curry & dessicated coconut). It’s up to your creativity. Just make sure not too much until it make the dough too dry.
*Reminder: Use double-boiler to melt the cooking chocolate
120gm self rising flour
1. Beat A until light and creamy.
2,4. Stir in B and beat for 1 minute.
3. Fold in flour (C). Mix well.
5. Dough with oat & mix fruits.
6. Dough with dessicated coconut.
7. Dough with chocolate.
8. Take a little bit of the dough, not too big coz it will expand to a bigger size. 1 teaspoon is a bit too much ahhah… coat the dough with dessicated coconut(picture)/finely crushed cornflakes/finely crushed Honeystar.
9. Place in papercups (see picture a).
10. Bake for 15 minutes using 170 degree Celsius.
The final products:-
b. Oat & mix fruits.
c. Dessicated coconut.
d. Chocolate coated with Honeystar.
Comment on “Honeystar Cookies”