Here’s an extremely easy cookie using condensed milk that you can try. Only 3 ingredients.
125g softened butter (best with salted butter)
100ml sweetened condensed milk
2 1/2 cup corn starch
1. Mix butter and condensed milk.
2. Gradually add corn starch and mix. You might not need all of it. When it’s no longer sticky and sticking to anything, it’s ready. The dough should be soft and smooth.
3. Shape it to your desired shape (can even pump it, I shaped it like an UFO) on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
4. Preheat your oven.
5. Bake at 150 degree Celsius for 25-30 minutes
6. Let it cool and store in an airtight container.
Have fun trying!