Very late update today because I’m lazy and busy at the same time.
1. Life is always full with unexpected twists. If we think that we are very unlucky, there are actually more that are worst than us out there. All we can do is to try our best to stay positive and be strong, get help if you need to, share with trusted friend if you can and things happen for a reason. It’s easier said than done. No matter what, we can only hope for the best and hope that the worst will be over soon.
2. Sent my camera to Empress, waiting for feedback. I just realised I forgot to ask whether they will charge me for inspecting the damage of the camera. -.-”
3. OH DEAR! Where should I stay in Penang?!?! Really need help, no guesthouse or lodge please unless they offer personal bathroom, saw many photos of those places on the net and the common bathrooms and toilets really made me lost appetite! YMCA or Eden Fairway Apartment, Batu Feringgi? Which one is more strategic and convenient? Or any place near Georgetown that charges less than RM150/night. Anyone has private apartment there to offer that can rent to me and my 3 friends? 😛
4. Exam coming soon… Scary… Don’t know what to expect.
5. Time flies like no body business… It’s almost August and felt like many things aren’t done yet.
6. There’s some personal problems that I still can’t find a good way to solve, it’s been like this for almost 4 years, sigh… I don’t think of it most of the time but when I do, it really causes me huge headache and emotional distress.
7. If you want to sue a blogger, you can directly contact them tru’ their blog! Why do you want to spend so much time and money to go a big round?!?! You thought we will give you any detail? No way! Even with legal letter, in your dream! Even we are to give you, there is no guarnatee that the details are 100% accurate. STUPID!! Such simple thing also don’t know, how to sue people?
Darn… That’s all for this very random post, seems like there’s nothing happy about it, it’s all rant, rant, rant.