Hi there! If you are thinking about watching some dramas here, I have to disappoint you because there won’t be any but there will be yummy cake recipe for you. If you are deprived of dramas, I can suggest that you visit xiaoli.cc for more dramas. *LOL*
What I’m going to share with you will be a bit different from the pictorial instructions as during the demo, some ingredients were not included. Instructions given were slightly different too.
Soybean milk 163gm
Salad oil 125gm
Lemon juice 10gm
Baking powder 5gm
Cake flour 200gm
Egg white 500gm
Tartar powder 1/4tsp
Fresh milk 140gm
Instant custard powder 50gm
Remember to pre-heat oven.
1. Pour soybean milk into mixing bowl.
2. Add salad oil.
3. Add salt.
4. Add lemon juice.
5. Mix well.
1. Add baking powder and cake flour into the mixture.
2. Mix well and set aside.
3. Add egg white, tartar powder and sugar in new mixing bowl.
4. Beat till stiff.
1. Combine about 1/5 of the mixture B with mixture A.
2. Mix well.
1. Mix the rest of the mixture B with mixture C well.
1. Pour into 2 baking trays. make sure they are smooth out and the batter fill both tray.
2. Bake in oven with 160 degree celcius for 16 minutes, heat setting from top and bottom or until golden brown.
1. While it’s baking, prepare the filling. Mix fresh milk and instant custard powder and set aside. You can also opt for jam, cream, red bean paste or anything you like for the filling.
1. Remove baked cake from oven and cool at room temperature before adding filling or deco.
2. Spread filling from F evenly on top of one the cakes.
3. Place another cake(baked side down) on top of the cake with filling.
4. You’re done!
If you want to decorate it with icing, whipped cream or anything, just go ahead, be creative.
According to Anna, this cake is very healthy cake. You don’t have to worry much about fat and cholesterol. Happy trying.