Silver Point is located at Crown Square. It’s there for 8 years already. It’s not 100% selling silver like most of us thought, instead they specialised in crystal. You can get restring service for free if you purchase more than RM50. Their restring service is cheaper too compare to other places.
They are having offers now, even buy one free one in conjunction of their 8th anniversary.
We all know every type of crystal has different function. I will cover this in another post. Stones, lots of stones. It’s worth it if you have big hand 😛 Applicable to the photo on the right.
All these are crystal beads for your handicraft. 98% of the crystals they are selling are natural ones. The other 2% are synthetic ones.
Colourful crystal rings and bracelets.
Various crystal pendants, big and small. So many until I’m spoilt for choices.
Silver products such as bracelets, neckalces, anklets, rings are also available.
More crystal products. There are so many from something you can display at home for feng shui purpose to home decorations to accessories.
Left: Chips bracelet, 3 for RM10. Stay tune! I will be giving out offer soon! You can get 5 for RM10! These are assorted crystal chips stringed into bracelet, in fact if you don’t like, you can restring it or make some other accessories from it such as necklace. If you want to know what each colour/crystal type means, you can always ask the staff there. Will have a post coming up to show you some of the chips bracelets that I have with the offer I had promised.
Right: Discharging the crystal. Why discharge? That’s because crystal could “record” one’s personality, so when crystals are placed in a shop like this, many people will be touching it, therefore before you bring it home to make it yours, it has to be discharged so that you are not bringing parts of others’ personalities with you. Here’s the video(hehehe… supposed to knock 3 times but I didn’t manage to record the first knock):
You are welcome to bring your crystals for FOC discharging.
It was fun and we learnt a lot of new things from there. Thanks for the owner of shop for entertaining us.
Here’s the contact details of the shop:
Address: 1-13, First Floor, Crown Square Shopping Centre, 93450 Kuching, Sarawak.
Tel. No: 082-484820