Bought Pankcake Mix the other day. Decided to do waffles with it as the box stated that we can make waffles from it. I did it for my breakfast.
Here’s the ingredients:
1 cup of Pancake Mix
3/4 cup of water
1. Mix the Pancake Mix with water. Make sure they are well mixed.
2. Pour the batter into the waffle maker.
3. When it’s done, the green light will on.
4. Take the waffle out. Serve with butter and honey or anything that you like.
* The top wasn’t nice but the bottom was so nice! I’m not sure why. I had 3 attempts and this was the best I could get. What’s wrong with it? Hmm…