Sorry people. I had tried my best yesterday. I had to do it. Please don’t hate me.:P
Did this for Chinese New Year. Finally can blog about it. Actually I modified the recipe again from Honeystar Cookies.
110gm fine sugar
1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon of lime juice
120gm self rising flour
1. Beat A until light and creamy.
2. Stir in B and beat for 1 minute.
3. Fold in flour (C). Mix well.
4. Take a little bit of the dough, not too big coz it will expand to a bigger size. 1/2 teaspoon will do. Coat the dough with finely crushed cornflakes.
5. Place in papercups
6. Bake for 15 mintues at 170 degree Celcius.
TADA! Final product.
Try it out 🙂
Comments on “Lime Cornflakes Cookies”
I HATE U, I HATE U!!!!
errrr…..psssst….what did i hate her for ah?
you’ve been tagged.
pretenders hate me because he can’t get the cookies hehehe…
akho… WOW 😛 Okie…
then give me my cookie liau….. :p
Lick your screen, cookies no more, gone… 😛
hahaha… ur cookies abit small ehh…
but looks delicious!
Wilson, it’s a bit small coz I didn’t use 1/2 teaspoon instead I used 1/3 teaspoon. Wrong estimation 😛 1/2 teaspoon would be just nice.