Sorry people. I had tried my best yesterday. I had to do it. Please don’t hate me.:P
Did this for Chinese New Year. Finally can blog about it. Actually I modified the recipe again from Honeystar Cookies.
110gm fine sugar
1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon of lime juice
120gm self rising flour
1. Beat A until light and creamy.
2. Stir in B and beat for 1 minute.
3. Fold in flour (C). Mix well.
4. Take a little bit of the dough, not too big coz it will expand to a bigger size. 1/2 teaspoon will do. Coat the dough with finely crushed cornflakes.
5. Place in papercups
6. Bake for 15 mintues at 170 degree Celcius.
TADA! Final product.
Try it out 🙂