WOW! Just got one award and now another one *LOL* I think this is a way to link bait instead of using meme 😛 Hehehe… This award is presented to me by MonekyWong, our very own monkey in Sarawak! Hahaha…
Wondering what is this?
Youâ€™re eligible for this award is due to your natural ability to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection. You effortlessly weave your way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. You donâ€™t limit your visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. You are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello – all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship. All in all, youâ€™re a Good schmoozer!!!
Oh… I’m flattered!!! *Muah*
Can I exchange it with cash?
Itâ€™s not exchangeable with cash and no trophy either!
Congrads! U truly deserve it! And thanks to be my dear friends!
So wait no more, now itâ€™s your turn to award 5 other bloggers with the Power of Schmooze Award! Letâ€™s rock the blogosphere!!!
Again… I need to pass this award to another 5 bloggers…
1. bokjae 🙂 He’s really a friendly blogger that treats everyone nicely and very senstive to other’s feelings.
2. Wilson, the spammer of Sweet Surrender. I don’t care! I know you don’t do this tagging thing but I want to award you with this hahahaha… This is a way to increase your traffic. 😛 Thank me! Hahaha….
3. Dani. I think you are a male? If otherwise do let me know 😛 Hehehe… His blog is quite new but he’s been giving quite good impression to many visitors and also he has this review your blog for free project going on. Keep up the good job!
4. Mark. He’s still a student, studying in Perth. Home in Kuching. Now he’s back in Kuching for holiday. I give him this award because he’s our very own Kuching kia hehehe…
5. Ben. Hehehe… This Ben knows very well on how to schmooze. Hehehe…