DAMN! I’m so angry now! I rather sit in front of my computer blogging and earn more money than doing your work that require this and that, changes after changes and what I’m getting in return are only 3 figures of Ringgit for hours and days and month of labour, haven’t even count the petrol money, at the end, I didn’t earn a bit. I earn more blogging and I could earn at least almost 3 figures a day after conversion from USD to Ringgit! If I don’t do your work, I can even make 4 figures(more than RM2K) in a month! SUCKS!
*BLEK* Cannot? I want… I know I will be one year older and… Not going to post it in this post anyway…
Went to Lilian’s blog and found something… It’s a tag but it’s quite different. She didn’t tag me, I tagged myself 😛
From the result, I found many wars, deaths and killings -.-” Only minority are nothing to do with those.
1. I remember very well about Steve Irwin. 2006 – Steve Irwin, “The Crocodile Hunter”, is killed by a stingray while filming a documentary on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
2. 1950- The “Beetle Bailey” comic strip begins.
3. 1956 – The IBM RAMAC 305, the first commercial computer that used magnetic disk storage, was introduced.
Too bad I don’t share the same birthday as Google(7th September) or Ebay(3rd September). 😛
Hehehe… I know some celebrities that share the same birthday as mine 😛
1. 1981 – BeyoncÃ© Knowles, American singer
2. 1978 – Wes Bentley, American actor
I have no idea what are all the holidays listed in there so I simply picked one. Hahaha…
Roman festivals – start of the Ludi Romani a.k.a. Ludi Magni, until 19 September.
I’m going to tag people!! 😛 Hmm… Let me tag all the Virgoes! If you read this, and you are a Virgo, do it! Hehehe…