Haven’t post any food recipe for quite sometimes. I just realised I haven’t post this yet.
Linguine (for 4-5 servings)
Maggi Bolognese Sauce Mix
C:(portion up to you)
1. Stir fried ingredient C and set aside.
2. Prepare ingredient B by following the instructions on the packet to prepare the sauce.
3. When done with the sauce, pour the stir fried minced beef into the sauce. Then just le them simmer while you do step 4.
4. Cook the linguine by following the instructions on the packet or you can read it here.
5. When the linguine is done, toss it and transfer it into the sauce.
6. Let them simmer for a while then it’s ready to eat.
I don’t really like this sauce, just not my type.
Very quick one right? Hehehe… Very easy, everything is from the packet. Happy trying!