I decided to buy Bioglo Blackhead Lotion when it was introduced by Cosway because it seemed very hassle free. It’s about RM30 or less if I’m not mistaken. This is introductory price. Actual price is more than RM30.
Bioglo Blackhead Lotion is a professional salon formula for home use that’s developed by Christine Valmy, USA, to effectively and effortlessly remove stubborn blackheads & whiteheads like never before!
Concentrated with botanical ingredients processed using proprietary fermentation technology to enhance their potency and absorption into skin.
â€¢ Soapwort Extract – melts sebum and dirt that clog pores
â€¢ Burdock Extract – regulates oil production
â€¢ Mistletoe, Sage & Witch Hazel Extracts – tighten pores and deliver antibacterial properties
â€¢ Balm Mint & Peppermint Extract – soothe and calm skin
1. Soak facial cotton pad with Bioglo Blackhead Lotion.
2. Apply the cotton pad onto oily, T-zone areas that are prone to blackheads.
3. Wet a towel in a bowl of hot water. Squeeze dry and place it over cotton pad. Repeat as often as necessary to ensure towel stays hot to maintain sauna effect. Leave cotton pad on for 15-20 minutes, then remove.
4. Use cotton swab and gently press skin to clear clogged pores.
5. Rinse face and follow through with toner and moisturizer. Use once or twice a week.
The smell: Strong minty smell.
Effect: It didn’t work for me. No blackheads came out from my nose but they were all suddenly visible with naked eyes. I guess maybe it’s because of me using the shortcut way ;p I didn’t give it a sauna effect, too much work, such a hassle. After using it, my pores were widely opened -.-” Blackheads were showing up, it’s like all those hidden blackheads all came up to the surface. Looked pretty yucky. Too bad, I couldn’t get them out. I might not be pressing it the right way also.
However, my brother said it works on him. Well… It might work if I don’t do shortcut hahaha… I don’t use it anymore, too much of hassle.
I might try to use it again but don’t know when, I hate the hassle. The first time I used it was somewhere early this year, at least more than 3 months ago. I’ll just stick to the good old Bioglo ClearPore Deep Cleansing Mask.
Will I buy again?: No because it requires too much work.