SUPER HOT! The haze is back! Will be quite busy these few days so will slow down in my update. Rest assure you can get at least a post a day 😛 Thank you for visiting hehehe…
Goodness gracious… What is the blogsphere going on lately? Why are there so many tags about facts? *LOL* I’ve done quite a number of them already with different numbers given. First, it’s 6 Weird Things. Second, it’s 10 Ways How I Make You Surrender. Then, it’s 7 Facts/Habits Of Me. Now, 8 Random Facts by Weng -.-” I just realised he’s from the Philippines! WOW! Welcome… Welcom to Kuching hehehe…
Do your math *LOL* How many facts are you getting from me already? 😛 Most are repeated hehehe…
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Donâ€™t forget to leave them a comment telling them theyâ€™re tagged, and to read your blog.
No tagging… 😛 It stops here.
1. You cannot pop my cherry. Only my husband can. *Blek*
2. I hate people smoke. I don’t want my other half to smoke too, he’s going to make me sick. For the record I could sneeze non-stop for about 3-4 days after exposing to cigarette smoke until I could feel as if every single organ in my body dislocated. Every sneeze was really painful. It’s true! No fun sneezing non-stop for so many days ok?!?! Besides that, it’s yucky to kiss a smoker *wuek* don’t even say give him an oral, double YUCK!
3. I’m sure I’m not the only one, being a Postie for PayPerPost, especially those that look for opps everyday like me, if I didn’t manage to get any opp for one day, I can even dream that I got at least one opp in my dream when I’m sleeping -.-” I don’t bluff you, it’s real.
4. I’m an introvert. I’m not an extrovert like what you think.
5. I don’t like all those wedding customs, it doesn’t matter what kind, Chinese, Malay, Indian… I hate the tea ceremony, I hate the playing game part, I hate wedding banquet with more than 90% of people attend that I don’t know etc. I don’t mind them in other people’s, I can enjoy them but not my own coz it’s not my wedding hahaha… However, if I need to go tru’ these in my wedding, guess what? I let you do anything you want, I’m not going to challenge or interfere with anything as long that I’m not the one paying. Whoever wants it, he/she will be the one paying for it. This is how I’m dealing with other things in life too.
6. I’m almost a full-time blogger hahaha…Such bliss… 😛
7. I hate people that complains about people yet they themselves are doing the same shit.
8. I found successful men sexy *LOL*