We always like to say that things happened for a reason and no one can deny this fact for sure. For me, well… Yes… They happen for a reason but this time around, all the things that happened actually fall into the right places for me this year even though it was sort of a nightmare at first when everything just seemed to go against me.
OK… How is it so? Let’s see…
1. Some changes in my social circle which made me a bit anti-social.
2. Changes of subjects and schedules for my classes which messed up some of my plans and routine.
3. Decided to take up one subject with the full-time students.
4. Joined The Springâ€™s Ambassador Hunt 2009 audition because I didn’t have classes on Saturday and I’m sort of free from being slightly controlled. Otherwise, I don’t think I will be joining/won’t be allowed to join.
5. The schedule of activities of The Springâ€™s Ambassador Hunt 2009 all fitted my time nicely. Why? Originally, exam should be on 20th December but due to delay of starting of class, exam will be a week later, after Christmas. Most importantly, the activity on 20th will be one of the elimination rounds. I have to be there else definitely automatically got kicked out.
Phew… Not only that, some activities were done on Saturday afternoon and I had no problem at all as I did not have classes. Summore, I do not need to take the new subject that will be on Saturday as I already took it along with the full-time students. One more, exam related tips were given quite a while ago so for the last day of class(aka the elimination round), I will not miss anything or much. Basically, all the dates favours me so that I can join the hunt. See the connection?
Hmmm… Is this a sign? ;p
6. Since I have no classes on Saturday, I could join some seminars/workshops to improve myself, learn new things, and understand things better.
A lot of connection right? Things really happened for a reason. Couldn’t agree more with this.