First of all, this is not paid. It’s just something I came across that caught my attention and it’s really interesting. Have you heard of the job called The Caretaker of the Islands of the Great Barrier Reef. This is the best job in the world!
– You only need to work for 6 months and get a 6-figure income!
– You are going to be based on luxurious Hamilton Island in the Great Barrier Reef.
– Flexible working hours.
– Update weekly blogs, photo diary, video updates to report back to the Tourism Queensland and the world, attend ongoing media interviews to promote the island.
OM MY! It’s so interesting. You are qualified to apply if you have these skills:
– Excellent interpersonal communication skills
– Good written and verbal English skills
– An adventurous attitude
– Willingness to try new things
– A passion for the outdoors
– Good swimming skills and enthusiasm for snorkelling and/or diving
– Ability to engage with others
– At least one yearâ€™s relevant experience
It has attracted more than 300 applicants from all over the world if I’m not mistaken until the website was down due to the overwhelming responses. Who doesn’t? I’m interested too but I don’t have most of the skills above and so many applicants! How to compete with them? Nevertheless, this job is definitely a job that many people dream of.
You get to see videos of the applicants and they are quite amusing. All sort of people apply for it. As if an online reality show.
6 months only with 6 figures salary and live luxuriously on this beautiful island. How cool is that!??! Hey! If you are interested, why don’t go apply for it then let us know and we vote for you hehehe…