Finally I bake something! Actually I found the recipe online few days back and since it’s so easy to do, I decided to try it. The ingredients are so easy to get, why not? As usual, I just don’t know how to follow a recipe, I always stray. I added flour to this recipe that doesn’t required flour at all and reduced the sugar too. If flour isn’t added, you won’t be able to do much and I bet the texture will not be the same also.
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup flour
1/2 cup castor sugar
1 large egg
- Mix peanut butter, flour, and sugar.
- Add in the egg and mix them.
- The dough is done when it doesn’t stick to your hand.
- Make a ball and press it with a fork to form the pattern.
- Preheat the oven at 350 degree Celcius.
- Bake it for 8-10 minutes with the temperature of 350 degree Celcius or until you think it’s cooked.
- Just mix manually you don’t have to use mixer.
- You can skip the cup if you have baking sheet. I ran out of baking sheet.
- For cup, use the same cup for all the ingredients. If you are using a big cup, then all the other ingredients are to be measured with the same cup or cups of the same size. If small cup, then do the same also.
- Any type of peanut butter can be used, if you use lousy peanut butter, then it will taste lousy also.
It’s so simple and make less mess. Try it out. You can try the original recipe which doesn’t need flour. You can find the original recipe here.