Bought San Remo La Pasta Macaroni Cheese last year end and never got chance to cook it. Finally got to cook it last month. I cooked it for lunch for my brother and I as my parents were out of town.
It’s very quick and easy to prepare. I added canned button mushroom. It asked for low fat milk but I had full cream milk 😛
I don’t think I need to explain much as the things that you need and instructions are all behind the packet hahaha… You just follow it step by step and you won’t get it wrong.
I’ll summarise the steps:
1. Pour water and milk into the pot/pan.
2. Add in butter or margerine.
3. Boil them.
4. Add the content of the packet into the boiling mixture.
5. Let them simmer and stir from time to time until the macaroni expanded.
6. When it’s almost done(not tough anymore and the size had expand to the max), add button mushrooms(diced or whole, as you like). You can also add in other things such as peas, meat or whatever you fancy.
7. Stir them and make sure those extra stuffs you added are cooked.
8. Serve immediately when it’s hot.
Must eat it when it’s still hot else I don’t think you can even bring it down your throat hahaha… The portion is meant for 4 persons but only two of us ate the whole thing. We were very full after that and almost couldn’t finish it because it’s TOO CHEESY!!! Very RICH! Beware if you are on diet hahaha…