After the meeting last night, I hope that all of you can do some soul searching whether you really want to commit before our next meeting. Personally I felt that last nightâ€™s meeting is a bit pushy and I felt that many were some sort of like being forced into accepting the roles. There seemed to be no choice to say “NO”.
I know that most of you actually just want to help whenever you can instead of being drag into the frontline. If you really really really cannot commit and really really not interested, itâ€™s still not too late to say â€œNOâ€. Donâ€™t be pressured that all your friends said â€œYESâ€ and you have to force yourself to say â€œYESâ€. You have your own say. Once itâ€™s official, there is no way you can turn back anymore and it will definitely do no good to it if itâ€™s against your will.
To me, I have no problem with the job I’m assigned as this is what we’ve been doing all these while. I’m just worry about those that are not ready to hold any responsibility or giving any commitment to it.
If you will, please ask yourself carefully and consider all the responsibilities that you will have to hold in the future if it’s official which if you don’t, your irresponsibility will be putting the reputation of everyone invloved at stack.
Iâ€™m not against anyone as I for one did the same mistake just like anyone else last night and I donâ€™t feel good about it. Please, please, please, if you will, consider carefully and give us your decision in the next meeting.
Like I said, if no one is committed enough to it, there is no need to set it up. It is NOT a must. To me, I don’t mind if it’s up or not, all I want is the responsibility and the commitment. Everything will be OK if these two exist else say so much also no use.