One last recipe from the previous demo class. In fact this is just simple recipe to make jelly. Sometimes we did the first few steps wrongly but it’s usually fool proof.
Here are the ingredients:
- 1 tin cocktail fruit
- 60g instant jelly powder
- 1200ml Water
- 200g Sugar
- Boil water.
- When almost boil, add in sugar.
- When completely boil, add in jelly powder.
- Stir well.
- Add a bit of syrup from the cocktail fruit if you want to add some flavour.
- Place cocktail fruits into the mould. Up to your preference, you want more you put more.
- Pour jelly into the mould.
- Cool it and then place in the fridge.
Very easy right?