Very random. Quite lazy today. Time to take a rest for a while and start working again tomorrow. Must get works done before the coming Penang trip this Thursday. Really, really need a break!
Finally done the last paper! This term’s exam is some sort of record for me. On Saturday, I finished the 3-hour paper in less than 45 mintues! Then today, I finished it within one hour for another 3-hour paper. *LOL* Never in life done my exam in such short period of time. Usually I would fully utilised the time given until the very last second.
So… What I am going to do starting tomorrow:
1. Try to finish Wedding Dash 2 ;p It’s is very difficult!
2. Format my old NEC laptop so that can bring it along for my trip.
3. Works, works, works.
4. Finish reading September’s Readers’ Digest. Going to bring it to Penang with me, read it on flight and any free time that I got.
5. Experiment with the new batch of Everyday Minerals.
6. Shorten and do some modifications on one of my jeans 😉 Always wanted to do it but always procrastinate.
Oh! I must make sure I sleep before 12.30am, even better before 12am everyday because it’s really taking a toll on my eyes already! OH NO!! I don’t want to have all those wrinkles and do you know sleeping late will make you age faster? I don’t want! I don’t want! Must go to sleep early!!! Hopefully I can sleep early tonight.
Oh no!! I don’t think I can sleep this early when I’m in Penang. Aiks…
That’s all I can think of for the time being. It’s a Monday tomorrow!! Good night!