I got the green light, it’s now waiting for some of the final stuffs to be settled. The last part will be paying the money and that’s it! In more or less half year later, there will be one HUGE change. You’ll know by then. For that following one year, it will be one expensive adventure and whether will I get the return from the investment, we’ll have to see by then because I am so not sure yet. It will only be clearer when I’m in the shoe but at the same time there will be many things that I have to put aside, at the same time I hope to make arrangement to certain stuffs so that things will not end there in case I fail to get the return of investment. Even if I do get the return, those things still have to be maintained.
I don’t want to think so much and be a bit more selfish for now else I might chicken out last minute. Must stand firm on my decision. Come, come la… Die diu die lo… Rather than letting go of the chance and regret for the rest of my life.