Can’t sleep last night. Don’t know why. Maybe too angry? Maybe due to my sore throat. Tossing and turning the whole night.
Overall, it SUX! Sorry… I don’t observe those Chinese pantang so don’t preach me about it. Obviously, I’m in very foul mood, so don’t mess with me!
Even this photo you see here that I took after I’ve done my makeup before going to Lee’s house doesn’t look very much happy also. The smile is damn fake!
Let’s see what I had done yesterday:
- Woke up at between 9.30am-10am. Had my sweet time with my breakfast and the previous day’s Chinese newspapers.
- Shower, lunch and then went out to get pizzas for the visiting guests.
- Went over to Lee’s house, there were many suckers on the road, driving dangerously fast and no manners.
- Went over to Khoon How’s house as he was having open house and this dude got himself drunk before we arrived even though we called him before went over. So this is the first time we went to a friend’s house without seeing the friend at all. We ate and left. Will knock his head tomorrow hahaha…
- Reached home, dinner and got choked on a lump of salt -.-” Now I’m having sore throat. 🙁
- Later found out sucky thing that a person did. Don’t even preach me or saying that I’m small gas. I’m not, there are in fact other things that that person done that aggreviate this anger which I cannot reveal here, maybe one day… We’ll see…
I asked you things, all you said to me were ‘lazy’, ‘donno’, ‘not interested’ and ‘tired’. Fine! I didn’t want to bother you. I didn’t mind. What I’m not happy was that you went to some friends’ houses without even have the courtesy of asking me whether I would like to go or not since we’ve been going there every year.
When people asked where I was, you just told them I’m at other friend’s house. YES! I know I was at other friend’s house, the thing was that you didn’t even bother to ask me whether I want to visit them or not even though I know you would rather go with someone else rather than me. AT LEAST! Ask me! I might be angry but it won’t be as bad as finding it out myself when people asked me, “Eh… That person didn’t tell you?”. This was how shocked, disappointed, and angry I was.
Ever since that someone comes into your life, you have lost interest in everything except drinking and anything related to that person by jeopordizing your physical and mental health. I’m not happy with that!
So that sums up how sucky the first day was.
No! Don’t ask me to let it go or whatever advice. I don’t want to hear. I welcome other comments but not relating to this issue. Thank you for your understanding.