Lately everything increase and everyone is complaining about not having enough money and so on. For many, their salary aren’t even increasing, it stays the same for God-Knows how long. When you have no way to make extra money to cover your life expenses, you will have to change your lifestyle a bit so that you won’t be spending too much. What to do? That’s the only way. We have to be a smart consumer now, no more spending like there is no tomorrow unless you don’t mind about your future or those rainy days.
I have some tips to share with you and also posted them in saveandinvest.my, do vote for me ok?
I want to win the one year free broadband!! Of course you can also sign up and submit your tips if you have and let me vote for you too. Remember to let me know if you need my vote to win the free broadband by Celcom. Here’s my tips:
- Rule of 72, How to guesstimate your long-term investment returns? How to apply this rule?
[click here for more]
- Tell your children to start saving their money at the beginning of the year. How to motivate them? [click here for more]
- Save With Credit Card by being a smart consumer. [click here for more]
- Take Advantage of Credit Card Rewards is also a way to be a smart consumer as long that you pay your credit card bill on-time. [click here for more]
- Create Multiple Bank Accounts so that you won’t spend the money for something else. [click here for more]
Do go and read about them and don’t forget to vote.